Wednesday, September 15, 2004

From Bangalore to Mumbai ( and hopefully back to Bangalore soon )

This blog is about my experiences in Mumbai. So, why am I in Mumbai ? Well my work brings me here. I have been to Mumbai some 6 or 7 times. The last time I was here was in Jan 2003 for the G12 training.

Of course I miss Ray and my wife – but my wife was very supportive and encouraged me to go – my boss had given me 10 minutes to make-up my mind and if I choose the assignment I was to leave immediately.

I was looking forward to playing the drum s for the first time with the worship team of APC – new drum kit in the new central venue. Unfortunately didn’t happen - but I am sure I’ll get more opportunities. One of my concerns here in Mumbai was about the church I will attend. I think this Sunday I will go to the New Life Church in Bandra. Or I may try to got to the church of Bro. Manuel - saw his programme in God TV recently.

I wanted to call the blog “Vadapav” – unfortunately that name is already taken – so I am naming the blog after the next best thing that is top-of-mind to me Mumbai “ Vile Parle “, where my office is located.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home